Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Progress on the paras

Work has continued apace on the US Paras.  I have basecoated all of the infantry, engineers, pathfinders  and HQ units.  They have now been dipped and I am waiting to give them a matt varnish before highlighting some of the colours.


Also took advantage of the sunny weather today so that I could do all the CA glueing outside.  The stuff has started to have an effect on me - similar to asthma - so I only do it outside now.  All vehicles, guns and trailers built and undercoated. Need a trip to Robbyco to get some Tamiya paint to spray them with over the next week.


Next week should see quite of few of the infantry finished and the gunners and jeep drivers cleaned up and undercoated.  Hopefully get the basecoat on the guns and jeeps also.

1 comment:

  1. Supurb work Mate,

    I should be finished the 116th panzer this coming weekend!

    cheers
    matt

    ReplyDelete