Pages

Monday, June 30, 2014

Close ups of new Impetus bases

These are the new bases done for the Impetus comp at Goulbourn a month ago.  This is the first time I have had the camera out so sorry they took a while.

Performed very well as well - three wins and a defeat (well a drubbing - thanks Tarty :) )

 
 
I've been told the standard is way too late for these guys - oh well ... it does look nice!

 
 

And the camp bases was upgraded with much more scenic material, fallen amphora and kitchen supplies on the table / bench.

4 comments:

  1. Very nice - those larger style bases certainly allow for a greater scope on scnic design. Look splendid!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carlo - that's very nice comment especially when I consider some of the great work you have done.

      Delete
  2. Fantastic colors, a great paint job, and a beautiful camp...love this army!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phil - I really enjoyed making the camp. I am working out how to do one for my Venetians at the moment.

      Delete