So in no order (because that is even more fanciful if you believe I could be held to an order or priority):
- Punic Wars - I'll continue with the build up of forces for the 28mm Punic Wars. With the exception of some additional Spanish and a few extras special pieces, I have all the lead that I will need. I'm about 30% of the way through this project and expect the coming year will see Numidian, additional Carthaginians and Gauls done. Perhaps a Roman cohort may also see the light of day.
- Seven Years War - as I said last year, John Ray's AMG book and forum have led to a significant change in how I spend my hobby time. For those of you who aren't familiar here is a link to John's Blog so you get a taste. A lot of my reading time has given over to the SYW, I am searching Abebooks and similar places for old manuscripts and my time on-line has shifted almost completely from WWII and the Guild over to the AMG forum. Building up the armies will be a multi year project and will see me busy hopefully long into retirement. This year I will continue recruiting for my Saxon army with the wonderful figures from Nic at Eureka.
- Italian Wars - I will keep going but not sure yet whether they will be more Landschnechts or if I will get some Swiss on to the scene.
- 6mm - Work has contnued and will continue on finishing my 6mm WWII armies and the Adler Napoleonics. Terrain will also finally see the light of day.
- 20mm WWII - I have done nothing on this for a few years. I really enjoy the period and the games, and I still pick up the odd piece here and there. Some notable purchases over the last year were from the great ranges that Simon Ford has been getting sculpted and which are then cast by Mathew at Wartime - especially the late war US and the British Commandos in smock which you can see Here. One thing I can say for certain that I will do this year is purchase the new Russians that Tony Barton at AB has sculpted and which will be available from Eureka around April. I have seen the first few in the flesh as well as the entire list that is planned. Out go my PSC plastics and in come the ABs is all I can say.
- Lastly, I expect to commence and perhaps finish a small playable force for Baroque of the great Totentanz 15(ish)mm Thirty Years War. These are amazing sculpts and are superbly cast - as good as the 15 and 20mm AB in my opinion.